Precision Step Gauge
|FOB Unit Price:||US $935 US $886|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Aluminum Case and Wooden Case for Above 500mm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 022-1030
- Measurement Object: Length
- Material: Stainless Steel Rigid Frame,Ceramic Working Blocks
- Certification: ISO, CE, GB, DIN
- Shape: Rectangular
- Size: 300mm,400mm.500mm,600mm,700mm,800mm,1000mm
- Specification: 300*20(increment)mm
- HS Code: 90173000
- Type: Step Gauge
- Test Methods: Through Check Method
- Precision Gauge: Precision Gauge
- Usage: For Checking
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: Anyi
- Origin: China
2. Step Gauge is usually used to do calibration on CNC machines, altimeters and image measuring instruments, and do comparison of laser interferometers. Precision Step Gauge requires short time for preparation and measurement. It's convenient and reliable for step gauge to calibrate continuously due to its unidirectional and bidirectional length dimensions.
3. To calibrate a Co-ordinate Measuring Machine with a laser interferometer is time consuming and costly. On the website of the National Physical Laboratory (the step gauge was described as a cheap and effective way of assessing the performance of a Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) for a length measuring task. It has been proved highly informative for calibrating the length measurement uncertainty of CMM.
4. The step gauge swivel support can adjust angles to reach different use status, horizontal, vertical, or inclined.
5. Nominal lenght from 300 mm up to maximal 1500 mm. Special lengths upon enquiry. 20 mm increments (10, 30, 40, 50 mm upon enquiry)
6. Steel gauge blocks, carbide gauge blocks and ceramic gauge blocks are optional.
7. The latest Calibration Certificate of Precision Step Gauge issued by Deutscher kalibrdienst DKD. [2010-12-03] is showing in the showroom.
|Measuring range (R) (mm)||Grade 1||Grade 0||Grade 00|
|Measuring Range||Item no. for Grade 1||Item no. for Grade 0||Item no. for Grade 00||Material / Increment|
|300mm||022-1030||022-0030||-||Ceramic working blocks / 20mm|